The past two weeks, I have been back to super busy mode. I wrapped up two big projects. The first one is one I have been working on for weeks: the back pasture. The pasture looked like this when we moved in:
This is the third pile I have stacked up to be burned later.
Finally this week I got to the point where I could use the lawn mower back there. And when I was done, we actually had a nice pasture back there!
Sometimes when you are working two to three hours a day at something, it begins to feel like you will never get done! This was one of those projects for me! So I was especially excited to be able to see how great it looks now that I am done!
Now we just need the grass to grow in, giving the horses plenty of space to run and food to graze on!
We are getting there!