Friday, July 11, 2014

Aric Visits Us for the Week

Aric and I share the same birthday, so we usually try our hardest to spend the day together.  Last year he took his week's vacation and spent it with us up at The Villages.  This year he did the same to spend the week with us at our new place.  On our birthday, we went out to eat and then went to the movies.

Beyond that, we have just been hanging out at home.  He has been spending time with Atlas.
He has also spent some time with me and the horses.  Today we groomed them, and they looked so nice afterwards.
I missed a picture of Gypsy after her grooming, but here is one of her and Chevy.  She has a bit of a crush on Chevy and follows him around all day long now.
The ponies are doing great.  Bella is still growing like a weed. She and Sophie are becoming more and more comfortable with me.  Mia is moving more slowly, but I see progress in her also.
The guys started on my birthday present tonight: a round pen! I am so excited about seeing this going up.  It will give me space to work with the horses one on one. 
Poor Ava and Aubi did not make it into the pictures this week, but they are both doing great too! We are really enjoying our life here out on our little piece of land in the middle of nowhere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment