Monday, April 14, 2014

Preparing for the Horses to Arrive

We are beginning the part of our house renovations that are exciting to me: the prep for the horses.  Mainly we had to put a cross fence up in the back.  We (or rather Nathan) started with fence posts.

Austin came over on his one and only day off to help with the rest of the fence.
 Not only did Austin help, but one of our wonderful neighbors came over and helped too.  I truly can't get over what incredible neighbors we have here!  While they all worked on the fence, Brittany mowed the lawn for me.  I am so grateful for all the help we had!
Robin sent over a water tub for me, and it felt so "real" that the time is close that we will have horses here.  We are SO excited!
After our hard work, we went down to Arcadia and ate at the Chinese buffet there.  It was a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment